Sure, you have the memories, but it's hard sometimes to let the actual time fade away.
Sometimes, I'll start thinking about it. Like, wow. I would give anything for this night to last longer. Just a little while longer, if not forever. It would be so nice to be able to saran wrap time.
When I do start thinking about how much I wish I could just drag the time on, the time with my friends or family, or just the time I'm by myself enjoying the world around me, I try to remind myself to just live in the moment and take advantage of it. Because, yeah, it will be gone soon.
And lately, I've been trying to do that more and more - live in the moment. LIVE NOW. Because, why not? I have had more fun just doing, and being, rather than thinking and planning. Maybe it's not going to last, maybe I'll go back to making plans. For now, though, I make my plans according to what I WANT TO DO, rather than what I think I should do.
It's made for new friends, new experiences, stepping outside my comfort zone, and a lot more saran-worthy moments.
Try it. Live now, make your own way, and have fun. Because what is all this without fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment