Saturday, March 27, 2010

We Are in Search of a Great Adventure.

I want to go on an adventure. I want to go on a roadtrip with nothing but a case of Nantucket Nectars and a polaroid camera. And a best friend or a boy who has stolen my heart.
Bare feet out the window, music as loud as we can stand it, sunglasses on and hair blowing.





I want to explore. Cities, highways, hearts, and myself. I want to find something worth something... even if it's only to me. To see something I've never seen before, to feel something I've never felt... and I'll never forget.

summertime.jpg image by kadiprescott


I want to make memories. Pictures and movies in my mind that won't fade away. Feelings that last and smiles that leave traces on our hearts forever.

sprinklers.jpg Sprinklers image by uani51




I want to live in every.single.moment. Embrace it, but even more... let it embrace me. Take each breath and feel it in my lungs. Feel my heartbeat and listen to the poetry of the whispered rhythms.

zdfhkl5kt.jpg Happy Moment image by CDAngel85


I want to live this life I've been given, and I have every intention of doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment