Thursday, February 2, 2012

Soooo Looowwwwww

Okay, so I wasn't THAT low. But I woke up this morning with my bloodsugar at 63.
After having in-range readings ALL day yesterday and almost all day the day before, that low felt SUPER LOW. I legit felt like I was at TWENTY three instead of sixty three. I had all the symptoms: blurry vision, shakes, weakness. Even a bit of disorientation. Crazy right?

But! I had myself 2 yogurts (36g) and suspended my pump for a bit (maybe it's an overreaction, but I'm so terrified of lows, I'd rather run a bit high.) It's been about 15 minutes and I feel a bit better, so hopefully the rest of the symptoms resolve themselves soon!

On another note, I love my pump. :) Even if it's a bit overzealous at the moment.
Reminder to self: Call BDC (Barbara Davis Center) for update

Note to readers: I have to remind myself "out loud" for a better chance of remembering. I might forget anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment