Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ninja Blender Review

Ninja Kitchen System 40 oz. Pulse Blender & 3 16 oz. Cups

Ninja Kitchen System with 40-oz processing bowl features quad blade technology which provides uniform cutting and ice-crushing action, features 700W motor, it powers through even your toughest tasks in a matter of seconds. From soups and salads to dinners and desserts, theNinja Kitchen System is prepared to take on all your food processing, blending, and mixing needs. Slice and dice your ingredients in one easy step, and store your leftovers by snapping on the convenient lock-in lid. Even take your own shakes to go, thanks to a set of three 16-oz single serve blending cups. Price, Ninja Kitchen System 40 oz. Pulse Blender & 3 16 oz. Cups currently selling for $80

I LOVE THIS BLENDER!!!
I love that it has the "magic bullet" style cups, so I can make my morning smoothies and take them to go. Blend and drink all in one, so there's only one part to wash.
I also love that one smoothie takes less than 5 minutes to make. The blades are insane and work soooo quickly! I have yet to make anything but smoothies, but I will be sure to let you know how it goes when I do!!


*quoted review from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment