Wednesday, February 1, 2012

told you i have talented friends :)

Runners Remain Rough Copy


this is a very rough copy of an awesome song my best friends put together.

today is their first day in the studio!!! wish i could be there! next time, guys!

Lyrics:

"Runners Remain"

Intro Verse:

I'm a common man

with common thoughts

I lived a common life

with common loss

I never really meant to hurt just, anyone.

I made a real big mess

I told a real big lie

I never thought it through

I never said goodbye

I never, set. This. Right.

-Pre Chorus-

I know I’m not the best for you (echo "best for you")

Now we both know what to do.

I chose to leave this up to you (octave higher “up to you” & echo once)

I will never let you, down...

Just Hear me out

Chorus:

Keep running away from the things you’ll never change ("Keep running away" & "From the things you'll never save" *Harmony*)

From the things you’ll never save.

There’s no one to blame, but it has to be this way ("Theres no one to Blame" *Harmony*)

You will always remain, the same, to me. (*Full Band* Still playin around with this one)

"Preview Lyrics" (Not set in stone!)

Verse 2:

So this is me alone without you.

There's nothing left to break, but I have something left to say.

I wish things would've gotten better, when we were weakest in the end

But all the shit that we had been through, was enough to keep this in.

Pre Chorus:

I know I'm not the best for you (echo "best for you")

I just don't, know what to do

I chose to leave this up to you (octave higher “to you” & echo once)

But I never left your side. (

Chorus:

Keep running away from the things you’ll never change ("Keep running away" & "From the things you'll never save" *Harmony*)

From the things you’ll never save.

There’s no one to blame, but it has to be this way... (*Vocals climb higher* "but it has to be this* Vocals drop an octave* "way...")

Forgive, me now.

Bridge:

("Whoa's" are either hummed or sang soft over end of 1st and through 2nd verse over bridge then stop before "I'm sorry...")

Tryin so hard to figure this out

But nothing seems to change

Nothing seems to change

I just don't know what else to do

I have the choice but I can't choose

I can't lose

I'm sorry for the messes that I've made

For the things I never said, to you

EVERYONE:

WE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment